Bell Ribeiro-Addy MP for Streatham is looking to hire a full-time Constituency Support Officer for her busy constituency office. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with sound political judgement and excellent attention to detail.
Working in a busy office as part of a team, the successful candidate with be supporting Bell in her work with local residents across the constituency of Streatham.
- A highly motivated staff member to learn the role of Constituency Support Officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence interacting with, and advocating on behalf of, people at all levels.
- Excellent use of IT including Microsoft Outlook
- Prioritise a demanding workload to meet deadlines and with an eye for detail
- Deal with issues in a confidential manner
- Good with people and a team player
- Manage and triage an extremely busy email Inbox
- Maintain the MPs diary to a high standard
Salary will be in line with IPSA scales, salary band £24,000 – £35,352
Closing date: 13th April 2021
Interview dates: w/c 19th April 2021
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject matter, please state ‘[YOUR NAME] – Constituency Support Officer for Bell Ribeiro-Addy MP’